aberdeen-music

so whos going on holiday this summer?

Marc

A day trip to stonehaven is about all my budget will ever permit....I've never been on holiday in my life' date=' and have seen enough holiday showdown TV programs to realise they are a waste of time/money.[/quote']

so ur just gonna stay in aberdeen the rest of your life?

A day trip to stonehaven is about all my budget will ever permit....I've never been on holiday in my life' date=' and have seen enough holiday showdown TV programs to realise they are a waste of time/money.[/quote']

exactly. why take in the sights and sounds and smells and flavours and atmosphere of some of the worlds most exciting places when you can be miserable on the internet from the comfort of the north east.

cheer up captain smiley :up:

going on holiday is ace can really change your views on things. i'm less of a package holiday person and more of a roughing it and seeing as much as i can kinda guy. inter-railing is by far the best way to do that.

was in paris from wednesday-sunday this week and am going to munich in september. will probably fit in another long weekend again somewhere in europe over the summer. erally need to head east this time. there's a lot yet to see!

/x

im going somewhere. i dotn care where.

was supposed to go to florida with ryan and his folks but we decided against that. pretty gutted like.

then i was gona go to china, but not anymore. then maybe kuala lumpur but again not looking likely.

so hopefully just some random cheap holiday with the girls.

the advantage to living away from home for most of the year is that my parents are desperate to see me (god knows why mind you) and hence I get to scab a free two weeks in Japan on a family holiday :) awesome!

plus I'm having a girly holiday in Ireland which is gonna be fab :)

*cant wait for summer*

You're going to Japan? o_O

If I didn't adore you so much I'd be cursing you right now. Where's the justice? My folks stopped doing family holidays ages ago. Damnit.

Ireland is going to be ace though, Martin said he'd either go over with us and show us about or we'll see him there, crash Irish Rock Karaoke, Rach can show 'em how it's done! *psyched*

I'll be heading off to Rome in early June. I cannot wait

The last time I went to Rome I spent nearly two hours in a church considering being a nun and cried when I saw the Sistine Chapel. A fucking weird couple of days I tell you.

Shite aside, I'm hopefully going to spend as long as possible in Ireland this summer; lazing in haystacks by day, dancing by night. Also should be lving it up in some youth hostels; Glasgow, York and Edinburgh.

Going to Frankfurt for a week in June for the World Cup

I'm sure it'll be *a lot* better during the World Cup, but the nightlife in Frankfurt is shite. It's a surprisingly nice place though. Was expecting it to be a modern skyscraper nightmare, but it's actually quite attractive.

My next trips are going to be (in no particular order, and not necessarily this year):-

Kracow

Reykjavik

Vancouver

Being based down in London makes flights so much cheaper. Well, something had to be.

Guest Craig C

Not going anywhere abroad this year. Going to try and clear some debt off first. I might ging to Edinburgh or London or summin' for a few days. Next year however, I plan on going to New York.

To celebrate the end of school forever, me and eight of my friends are going to live in a cottage on the West coast of Scotland for a week. Then I have TitP and then my best friend and I are going inter-railing around France sometime in late Summer, such as end of August, before we head our separate ways to uni.

Oh my, I really can't wait.

and then my best friend and I are going inter-railing around France sometime in late Summer' date=' such as end of August, before we head our separate ways to uni.

Oh my, I really can't wait.[/quote']

Yeah, we did Inter-railing for a pre-uni thing and it's the best ever. I want to do it again this summer... Anyway. I think I'm going to quit work in June when I finish my college classes and spend the rest of my money on long weekends (Olomouc or Krakow maybe) and beer watching the World Cup. And then I'm coming back to Aberdeen which is almost as fun :)

Guest Frieda

I'm going to Australia to visit half of my family, and meet my first nephew..... mental....

It should entail spending my well-earned money (I work for my dad when Im visiting) in Syndey most weekends aswell.

I'll be going up to one of the Whitsunday Islands for a week with my step-mum and two sisters at some point too. Nice and relaxing before Im stuck in a shop for 3months again.

At some point though Im going to get a cheap flight to Perth to visit my brother Gilbert. That will involve listening to him play his songs to me for at least a long weekend.

Last time I was over I went backpacking up beside the great barrier reef for a week with my brothers so I'll try and figure out a way to skive work and do that again a while..... time to work on my strategy I think.....

Man, I love holidays....