aberdeen-music

laptop help!

dorkusmalorkus

right, my laptop is pissing me off. there are a few keys on it, namely e r d f c g t 3 and 4 that are fucked up. notice these are all in a cluster beside each other. sometimes when they feel like it they type two characters at a time, usually their own and the one next to it. now this problem usually occurs when ive had my laptop in my bag ie on its side for any length of time. usually goes back to normal after a lying right way up for a day or two.

its really fucked though coz i have two weeks left of uni and im bustin my balls trying to get coursework done and if i cant type with my laptop im screwed.

the laptop is a dell and relatively new. any ideas what the problem is? and it costs shitloads to get pc world or anyone else to even look at it right?

help....me

right' date=' my laptop is pissing me off. there are a few keys on it, namely e r d f c g t 3 and 4 that are fucked up. notice these are all in a cluster beside each other. sometimes when they feel like it they type two characters at a time, usually their own and the one next to it. now this problem usually occurs when ive had my laptop in my bag ie on its side for any length of time. usually goes back to normal after a lying right way up for a day or two.

its really fucked though coz i have two weeks left of uni and im bustin my balls trying to get coursework done and if i cant type with my laptop im screwed.

the laptop is a dell and relatively new. any ideas what the problem is? and it costs shitloads to get pc world or anyone else to even look at it right?

help....me[/quote']

if it's an emergency, go and buy a cheapo USB keyboard and plug it in. Otherwise, return it to dell and have the keyboard replaced.