aberdeen-music

The beginnings of World WarIII?

Guest MKII

I can't see the problem tbh, if we're allowed to produce nuclear fuels then why can't they. So long as there's no viable evidence that they are producing nuclear weapons who gives a shit. Some caution should probably be applied in avoiding a heavy handed approach like the way Iraq was 'dealt' (loosest possible term) with.

or the beginning of iran's nuclear power station. what if they're telling the truth?

It's an interesting possibility...I think it's probably safe to say that there's elements within Iran that want nuclear bombs to even things up in that part of the world, but whether there's the political will to actually do it (while knowing that Israel is probably desperate for an excuse to prove how hard they are) is another question .

This is old news. The US/Israel will launch a nuclear attack against Iran this year. I have posted this on several occassions.

Escalation will depend on how many countries support the attack.

it's not old news. it just happened today.

if you're referring to iran and their nuclear daliances then yes that is old news but we all knew that as well.

anyhoo, at the moment there is no way in hell the US could launch a nuclear strike against a key muslim state like iran while Iraq is still unresolved. even jack straw agrees that it's 'nuts'!

Israel's a different story but i don't think they'd act without US support and as such i doubt it will happen either. the only thing that would change that is if it was conclusively proved that Iran was working towards military nuclear technology. and even then would a nuclear strike be justified?

Iran have a fraction of the reactors capable of producing nuclear arms. I really cant see what the problem is. What has this got to do with America?

Actually good on Iran for wanting to simply provide some power to their people. Loads of other countries do it, why cant Iran?

Iran have a fraction of the reactors capable of producing nuclear arms. I really cant see what the problem is. What has this got to do with America?

America is scared! They don't want to know about the facts, the figures or the country involved, so that must mean that anything vaguely advanced in technology is being used to destroy everything the believe in, and loads more!!!

I mean, this has to be the case - they're using nuclear power and will obviously harvest a billion bombs in all their vast caves!

I hope someone someday will do what's really needed for the world to sit up and think...

.....photoshop Zapp Brannigan's head onto George Bush.

America don't need to do anything. Isreal is the most powerful state in the Middle East and if they see fit to destroy the reactors they will. The president of Iran has already claimed that he wants to wipe out Isreal and the Isreali's won't listen to the UN, they'll just nuke the fuckers.