aberdeen-music

Best place you've ever had sex?

cutie claire

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.In fact I was told "sorry to spoil the fun but can you move it along please". I legged it and left the guy lying there naked ;)

You bitch!

Seriously, that's nasty leaving him there to face it alone

(Half joking with the "bitch" comment, but come on - you must've felt bad after that....or maybe you felt good. If so, then call me: cinquante cinquante cinquainte guadidous guadidous)

You bitch!

Seriously' date=' that's nasty leaving him there to face it alone

(Half joking with the "bitch" comment, but come on - you must've felt bad after that....or maybe you felt good. If so, then call me: cinquante cinquante cinquainte guadidous guadidous)[/quote']

He followed close behind me! And anyway since he was the one who insisted on doing it there (and, incidentally, doesnt really remember what happened...!) I didn't feel in the least bit bad!

You don't watch the TV and have sex at the same time... I can't multi-task that well.

Well I was assuming that your reply was infact a disarming jibe at men in general, albeit tongue in cheek, suggesting that while your partner sweats away in his coital proceedings, you tune in to ER.