aberdeen-music

If you were to have cosmetic surgery...

cutie claire

I lost half the flesh on my left hip in a motorbike accident and that makes finding trousers that fit a bit of a problem so I'd get some liposuction on the other hip to make them the same size. Maybe I could get the scar lasered or something so I dont look like such a freak in a bikini! Also a tit lift would be nice, although they haven't started their southward journey yet - I'm sure they will - It's gonna be pants!

Guest DustyDeviada
Because its obviously some guy's alter ego....come forward oh altered one...let it be known who you really are.

Yep. Neil, check the ISP log, reveal all!

Wouldn't change a damn thing.

Me either, I just find the whole concept of plastic surgery for reasons of vanity to be completely facile and repulsive. Especially when it's 18/19/20 year olds or younger who are contemplating it, you don't even really grow into your features until you hit the mid twenties.

i'd get my hand enlarged to the size of that wacky japanese chicks in that advert where she runs on the basketball court and starts playing. all the better for slapping people who start crap threads with.

Hahaha... I love that advert. The big hand reminds me of Foo Fighters 'Everlong' video