aberdeen-music

Beach BBQ 2006

sludge

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please have it in a big field or something. Two years on my phone still had sand in the earpiece' date=' and i'm pretty sure there was still some in my crack too. A field would be so much neater and better for camping capability (if anyone wanted to).[/quote']

Field Party!!

Doesn't have the same ring.

Can we please have it in a big field or something. Two years on my phone still had sand in the earpiece' date=' and i'm pretty sure there was still some in my crack too. A field would be so much neater and better for camping capability (if anyone wanted to).[/quote']

I think you should wash yr arse more often...

Suggest a place then.

I'd agree a field would be better but where could we go?

Aye but a field is also good - trees to get lost in/shag in,perfect for pitching tents etc.

where do you say?

Kirkhill forest.Ive did it before and theres a field bang in the middle perfect for it.A fuck to get to but its amazing fun.Then again it dosent have sand dunes does it?

The Scouts training ground out South Deeside Road has fields AND sand dunes. I dunno if anyone can go there though but me and some friends went there for a midnight adventure and it rocked.

Don't forget GAVFEST if you want fun in a field.

Also, fao Sludge, I'm having a campover at my parents farm after my birthday, you'll get the details later. And there's a trampoline that you can get drunk on.

The Scouts training ground out South Deeside Road has fields AND sand dunes. I dunno if anyone can go there though but me and some friends went there for a midnight adventure and it rocked.

templars park?

ill ask my dad how easy it is to just go there.

we may be able to book a field for the night. *shrugs*

im sure my dad was even in charge of booking something at templars once.

Yeah that's the one. We went out there a couple of months ago to visit the Knights Templar graveyard which was really spooky because it's so old that the tops of all the tombs are coming off. Templar Park is cool though because it's got massive sand dunes which mean that you're a bit sheltered from wind but it's grassy enough to put tents up.

No sea to cool your beer in though.

Sea Fresh beer is another winner on the day! not gonna take my CD player along this time because I managed to lose the button that ejects the CD's out that last time - admittedly that means there's less to go wrong this time but still :p

and Rachie's correct - hobbit's are tough little buggers!

Templar's is indeed a fantastic place to camp. However, it is a scout campsite, and is therefore not suitable for such a drunken gathering (especially since, even if you book it correctly, (i.e - if you're a member of a scout group or similar organisation) there is a no alcohol policy) I'm an explorer scout leader, and use the site quite regularly, and one of the main problems on the site is unauthorised people using it.

Apart from the obvious child protection issues (drunkards making a noise in the middle of the night could be quite terrifying for any cubs/younger scouts camping), unauthorised campers have in the past vandalised equipment, made huge fires and broken into buildings - all of which spoil the site for those who are supposed to benefit from it.

I'm sure that none of the users of this board have ever done such scummy things, but please, don't consider using Templars for any camping unless you are there officially. There is onsite staff who check the grounds regularly, and if you're found camping there when you shouldn't be, you will be thrown off site - even if it's in the middle of the night.

Regards

Flossie

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks lets make it a date then.Could you all pitch int what week youd like to see and what would be best for your work,uni,holidays etc.The more people the better and for anyone that didnt go to the last couple itll be a night to remember i promise.

lets get the ball rolling with the first week in july.