aberdeen-music

Beach BBQ 2006

sludge

Soooooooooooooooo is it going to happen this year???I really think it should as the memories of the last three are grand.Lets see how much interest is had.Feel free to chip in date ideas,re location etc etc.Maybe folk could post up pics of the last couple to inspire?They are indeed grand occasions.

Crocker

x

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we shood have a big aberdeen music party in tunnels... put up the names of every local band and hold a poll and book the top 4 bands and have a big party.

it'd be weird to meet people off here in bulk in person. Would you still have to wait a minute to say things after each other.

will there be an eight character rule? Would dave and Neil and Chris and that have to wonder around all conversations to check they were within the user agreement?

I'd accompany every sentence I say by holding up a picture of the Powerpuff Girls.

it'd be weird to meet people off here in bulk in person. Would you still have to wait a minute to say things after each other.

will there be an eight character rule? Would dave and Neil and Chris and that have to wonder around all conversations to check they were within the user agreement?

Haha, everyone could have avatar t-shirts....and give each other rep points.