aberdeen-music

:Twin Zero + End Of Everything +My Mind's Weapon+My Downfall @The Tunnels - 12/04/06

:Twin Zero

End Of Everything

My Mind's Weapon

My Downfall

Wednesday 12th April at The Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Tickets Onsale for 5 adv

In Person - 1-UP Records, Belmont St, Aberdeen

(or from SID - End Of Everything; Message on: Myspace)

Online - www.seetickets.com

Phone - 1-UP Records 01224642662

"There are more ideas here than most bands manage in years. Prepare to be crushed" KKKK KERRANG!

“A partnership made in sonic heaven...prog for the armageddon generation - you need this!” 8/10 ROCK SOUND

“Crescendos of atmospheric brilliance one minute and sonic assaulting earfucks the next” 8.5/10 TERRORIZER

“This is music to savour time and time again. Absolutely brilliant and absolutely essential” 10/10 POWERPLAY

"Twin Zero are an epic sound project, beyond the scale previously heard in any modern UK band" 8/10 METAL HAMMER

5/5 SKRATCH THE SURFACE ... 4.5/5 DROWNED IN SOUND

9/10 IWILLBEHEARD ... 9/10 TINYVOICES

5/5 C4 TELETEXT ... 9.5/10 SOUND DEVASTATION

www.myspace.com/twinzero

www.myspace.com/endofeverything

www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon

www.myspace.com/mydowfalluk

webflyer2.jpg

terrible band' date=' whats new and creative and "experimental" about that noise?[/quote']

Are you talking about Twin Zero? They're ace! They take the basis of Earthtone9 (one of the greatest british metal bands ever), weird it out with a ton of prog rock ideas, but keep the whole thing catchy and accesible. Boo to you, Milner.

Guest Donald

No Milners right.

It'd be far more original to form an identikit American pop punk band, write songs about girls and have your vocalist sing in an American accent despite the fact he's from Aberdeen-that's Aberdeen in Scotland NOT Washington by the way.

No Milners right.

It'd be far more original to form an identikit American pop punk band' date=' write songs about girls and have your vocalist sing in an American accent despite the fact he's from Aberdeen-that's Aberdeen in Scotland NOT Washington by the way.[/quote']

*sniggers in the back*

I'll be going along to this...