aberdeen-music

Lost Phone - Tunnels 7/4/06 - Please help!

Afro Droid

Hello' date=' I think I lost my phone in the Tunnels at the Today We Fight! show last night. It's a blue nokia with a Radio Lucifer screensaver. It's still ringing so I assume it hasn't been stolen. If you've got it or know who has, please get in touch. I'll be eternally grateful![/quote']

Have you phoned the tunnels, if it's ringing and no-one is answering it could be behind the bar, where no-one will hear it this time of day.

Have you phoned the tunnels' date=' if it's ringing and no-one is answering it could be behind the bar, where no-one will hear it this time of day.[/quote']

Went past today and checked with them, it hasn't been found/handed in, but I'm damn sure that was the last place I had it. And naturally, never having to phone my own phone usually, I don't know my own number, so I couldn't ring it when I was there. o_O

Gonna check there again later, but thought someone might've picked it up, there were a lot of a-m.com folks at the gig.