aberdeen-music

Chinese Takeaways

Mr.Tim

i got a pretty flyer for somewhere through the mail yesterday. they had three vegetarian options... two of which contained oyster. i'm now a bit wary of ordering anything from anywhere. ever. can someone please recommend a place in town that does more veggie-friendly take-aways?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I live within a 2 minute walk from:

Lucky Star (previously the Silver Grill) : They deliver and they give you free food.

Sunway: Sunway Special in chilli sauce, just try it. They deliver.

Chef's Cuisine (previously Sam Sam, and before that Yee Yee): Looks good, yet to try it. They deliver.

Oriental Palace: They deliver. Pricey, better going in for the buffet, which is lovely.

i got a pretty flyer for somewhere through the mail yesterday. they had three vegetarian options... two of which contained oyster. i'm now a bit wary of ordering anything from anywhere. ever. can someone please recommend a place in town that does more veggie-friendly take-aways?

The Chinese dont grasp the concept of vegatarian....the Indians on the other hand do.

Chopsticks on Gt Northern road gets my vote, and they deliver.

:up:

I'm here all the time (its too damn convenient for its own good' date=' right next to the bus stop)....my meal of choice is curried veg, egg fried rice and banana fritters....banana fritters and curry are an awesome combo![/quote']

YEs and you made me start liking it tooo!!

The place on Bridge Street (golden garden I think?) is pretty good, especially after a night out. I live too close to make them deliver (i'd feel lazy) but i think they do. Golden Crown is pretty good, but it does seem to depend on what day you order. Never tried Wok Wok, I've heard good things but it looks too shiney to be a chinese takeaway!

Might wander down there tonight actually...

I live too close to make them deliver (i'd feel lazy)

I know a geezer that gets his delivered, even though he can see the shop from his living-room window - I don't think it's lazy, why would you not get it delivered if its free? I hate hanging around chilly takeaways while they are getting my food together.

Unless it's an impulsive munchy fest - they are too unpredictable to organise delivery. :gringo: