aberdeen-music

15.04.06 - moorings - fudgefrenzy

The Ghost Of Fudge

the moorings

saturday 15th april 2006

QUIXOTE www.myspace.com/quixoteband

you all know Spoonie from blues-rockers Festr, yes? well, this is his band in glasgow! pow!

Dusty Valentino and Johnny Blake Burns

"Johnny" is in The Void and The Midnight Noise Collective, "Dusty" is in Baby Karma and The Deviadas: it's alt country blues time!

electro-influenced guitar rockers - think they sound like U2? think again!

Guest DustyDeviada
Dusty Valentino and Johnny Blake Burns

alt country blues from a member each of the midnight noise collective and the void (if i remember correctly)!

Not quite, "Johnny" is in The Void AND Midnight Noise Collective (and some new proggy thing, Snake Temple Pilot or something ;) ) and I'm in Baby Karma and The Deviadas.

Guest DustyDeviada
look set to be a beast!

/x

Yep, Johnny and I were jamming for this last night and it was sounding awesome*.

*Assumes that, like me, your idea of awesome is Hank Williams and Brendan Croker covers.

Guest DustyDeviada
shall we say:

48K 9.30ish

Dusty Valentino and Johnny Blake Burns 10.30ish

you 11.30ish

doors' date=' a quid a band, 3? tell folks to head down for 9ish to be sure of catching all the bands :)[/quote']

I think as an acoustic act we should be before the bands, we're not worried about all that kind of stuff.

Also, we don't have to be there at 6 do we? All we'll be doing is DI ing on guitar and plugging another into the house ENGL.