aberdeen-music

Music in Exodus on Wednesdays....

Johnny Mac

Gotta say, I was in Exodus for the first time in *ages* on tuesday night and was pleasently surprised at the music then. I thought that every night was some variation on 'indie/alternative' but no! Was good seeing people dancing to some 60's stuff and actually being able to move, not getting lost in the crowd. I actually enjoyed myself there for an hour or so.

aye its a mad offer and beginning to pay for it now. Captain America really is a pile of balls - i cant believe he actually gets paid for playing the same songs every single week with next to no variation. I suppose it fills the dancefloor but thats only cos everyone is usually pished out of their box.

*loves flying circus*

groovy music last night as well' date=' goes to show that stealing the DJs playlist and scribbling on it in the toilets is a good idea :up:[/quote']

If I'd known you were going to take it to the toilet you perhaps wouldn't have got it- like Lauryn Hill I'm a germaphobic.

Nice neat writing though.

have to say adam...flying circus is the best fucking night in Aberdeen - hands down!

BUT last night you ended it on an ANTI-CLIMAX TO THE MAX! You cut off the fresh prince for some shite can-can song....was unimpressed - i was very wasted though!

It wasn't cut off butt-munch. I have the full version on another CD though so I shall be sure to play that next time.

Also the can-can was followed by Flis beating me with a drumstick about the legs and arse for about a minute explaining the marks that look like pain-sex stains on me.

Honest.

Actually honest. That's where they're from :(