Pearl Jam

Placebo

My Chemical Romance

Maximo Park

The Rakes

The Kooks

Boy Kill Boy

Fucking yas, that's ace news!

Got a ticket thanks to the missus further up on the thread. I couldn't get on the bloody site for ages and then it kept arsing up but Lindsay managed to get two tickets seperately on her PC.

Go figure.

Still not loads and loads for me to get excited about that I haven't seen already but the gems lie in the Smirnoff Dance Arena early on in the days :)

I got on at about 8 and the fucking server crapped out when I tried to buy the tickets after I'd put cc info in and everything

Exactly what happened to me, it left me in that 'will it or won't it' bit when you click 'buy tickets' and then it loads for years and species die out and then it says it can't display the page.

Sighs of relief heard in my flat when it got sorted though- too many festivals missed in the last 2 years!

My dad tried for over 3 hours' date=' on heaps of different sites and got fuck-all. Any ideas for getting tickets? I'm not buying scalped ones on e-bay, as that just encourages them. News on other batches?[/quote']

That sucks Paul that you never got any!

It's shit that you, who has been going every year for the past few years, can't get any but I bet heaps of bloody ticket tout bastards managed to get loads.

i had trouble getting as well. in the end I had to get the ticket and coach package as all the weekend tickets had sold out. only problem being with that is I normal camp on the wednesday and the coach leaves on the thursday. but as the coach only leaves from heathrow i may still camp on wednesday.

this will be my 7th year at Reading. i'm quite excited by the lineup so far. more so than the TITP lineup.

Fucking hell, it's like a who's who of indie bands in Britain at the moment. With some emo added in.

I reckon if I was going I'd watch Muse, Placebo, possibly Franz, then spend the rest of the time in the Carling or comedy tents, or just getting completely shit-faced.

Fall Out Boy (Reading only)... is that this year's incentive to make people go to Leeds rather than Reading?

just announced that lockup stage will be on two days this year instead of one!

SRSLY?

fucking yes.

last year the lock-up stage was by far the best: million dead, rise against, bad religion, no comply etc.

i got a ticket in the end, on tuesday afternoon from nme.com!

• 3 weeks later...

Now confirmed

Friday

Fighterstar

Dizze Rascal

Secret Machines

Mystery Jets

Peaches

Gogol Bordello

Guillemots

The Long Blondes

Saturday