aberdeen-music

Ahem

Kai

Um, I don't know how to word this politely without getting my botty kicked, but I'll try. There's an awful lot of tickets for sale on here for gigs that have passed. In fact only two of the threads on this lovely new forum are even relevant. (Three including this one.) Now expired threads aren't the end of the world, but it would save a lot of time in this case if they were removed. So that instead of thinking 'Fuck me, The Offspring are playing another gig?' only to click on the thread and discover that the event has already passed, the casual user could simply read the title of the two active threads, think to themselves 'Nothing to declare here' and continue on their quest to visit every forum before bedtime.

Fair point Kai. The reason I moved these old threads in here was just to provide example of what kind of threads should be posted in this forum. Once people start using these new forums then it should become obvious to you what threads and posts are new (as they will be displayed as such) and eventually the old threads will be pushed off the first page and deleted when they reach a certain age (currently 60 days old for these forums).