aberdeen-music

Raw survivor series tour

Guest She-Wolf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have absolutely no idea where I bought tickets for - I was pissed off there were no £20 tickets available, even though I was sitting hitting refresh from 8:56 onwards - so I just bought the only £35 ones that came up - £77 for two tickets. It'll be worth it to see the look on the Loon's face when Cena appears! At least I fucking hope so at that price!

I've just got this really bad feeling i've just bought really crap seats!

I'll let you know when the booking confirmation comes through and one of you veterans of this caper can put me out of my misery!

I suppose I should be thankful I got at all!

And Carlito is appearing! He's prime entertainment.

Right folks' date=' I think I got S2 - Is that total rubbish? Remember I'll be with a pretty small kid, so will he be able to see - this is a tiered section so I hope so![/quote']

It's tiered and as such you'll be able to see fine - provided some twat like me doesn't sit in front of him with a huge cardboard sign.

These photos were taken by me in the S4 section last time and as you can see I had an excellent view. http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25698&highlight=smackdown

It's tiered and as such you'll be able to see fine - provided some twat like me doesn't sit in front of him with a huge cardboard sign.

These photos were taken by me in the S4 section last time and as you can see I had an excellent view. http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25698&highlight=smackdown

Superb - looks like you had a cracking view from there and I'll just be at the other side.

Cardboard signs are easily discarded!

Thanks for all your help with this - Mucho appreciated :up:

Hopefully Hulk Hogan will make the trip this time....

Who is actually confirmed' date=' or rumoured 2 b appearing?[/quote']

Raw superstars scheduled to appear include: WWE Champion John Cena, Triple H, Big Show, Edge, Carlito, Candice and many more!

But bear in mind there's another draft pick in August, so it could be anybody really. Rumour has it that RVD is fighting JBL for the title at the ECW pay-per-view so it's likely he'll be on Smackdown! by that time. Or else JBL will be on Raw.

• 4 weeks later...
An extra date has been added for 15th November.

And whats the point in that?...Surely adding a smackdown date would make more sense? 2 identical shows on 2 consecutive nights?

Yes, theyll probably mix up the card a little, but its the same wrestlers....Unless of course, their going to record RAW in Aberdeen!

Doesnt make sense to me....o_O

Watching Raw last night, it occured to me:

Foley is back

The hardcore championship is back

DX are reforming

The McMahon family are playing large parts in the storylines.

Is it the Attitude era again?

PS. Websites are reporting that WWE is in talks with Jeff Hardy about a possible return, a Hardy Boyz reunion would be so fucking brilliant.