aberdeen-music

Obedience School 6

Hardcore Mel

i was only saying' date=' thats why i said "you just know" meaning i dont have to prove it. [/quote']

Oh really? I totally misunderstood you. I didn't realise that when you said "you just KNOW" (and remember to capitalise the "KNOW") that what you meant was you just totally didn't know. Don't try and worm your way out of it by not backing your-own-self up.

Being uninformed is one of the definitions of ignorance. All I can say is I hope you're a little less ignorant and a little more informed after reading this thread.

at first i wanted to go to this' date=' never been befor and just wondered what it would be like. not really anymore, i dont like the thought of the missus walking aboot in the nip infront of aberdeens perverts and drunks, i know you will say "its not about that" but you just KNOW it will be full of pervs, DRUNK pervs. NOT saying everyone there will be there to perv, just saying it will be full of them.

(also i dont think the missus will let me go:laughing:)[/quote']

I've been before and it's pervert heaven. I felt like a dog with two dicks.