aberdeen-music

Obedience School 6

Hardcore Mel

Guest five years

the thought of some terrifyingly unnatractive people all dolled up in what's supposed to be alluring and suggestive - and wipe clean - clothing.

not for me ta.

Bit harsh no? Sure it's not for everyone' date=' but making sweeping generalisations about something you know nothing about is unnecessary.[/quote']

Thanks Chris.

Exactly. The night is totally not about that. It's about having a fun and safe environment for people to play without being judged or ridiculed. It's one of the most accepting nights I've ever attended. It's the only club night I've ever been to where everyone respects everyone else there.

On a side note, tickets should be available online at www.seetickets.com tomorrow and in the Bassment and OneUp by Wed/Thurs next week.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It's about having a fun and safe environment for people to play without being judged or ridiculed.

People already have one of those. It's called "home".

Dunno if I can definately go for sure but I cannot bloomin wait so I'm gonna have to! Hot flyer! been so long since the last one...! Need to get the next day off work...yay!!

...and 'five years' I haven't thought this about anyone in a long long time but you really need a slap. Just speaking my mind, sure you'll understand.

...singing starfish, I don't think I've ever met you, but you've been on here for years! I bet i've come accross all stalker type...

Dunno if I can definately go for sure but I cannot bloomin wait so I'm gonna have to! Hot flyer! been so long since the last one...! Need to get the next day off work...yay!!

...and 'five years' I haven't thought this about anyone in a long long time but you really need a slap. Just speaking my mind' date=' sure you'll understand.

...singing starfish, I don't think I've ever met you, but you've been on here for years! I bet i've come accross all stalker type...[/quote']

Yup, I shudder to think how many hours I've wasted on this site :) To be honest there's a good chance I have met you but I can never figure out who's who on these boards. Gone are the days of introducing yourself to people in Moshulu by saying 'Hi, I'm Kate, Singingstarfish on Aberdeen-Music.' Though that's probably a good thing :)

I kind of wonder why people bother reading posts just to say something negative. The topic was Obedience School...not hard to figure out what it's about really.

I'm sorely tempted to go along...I've been curious about it for ages now.

you should come. you'll get hooked and never turn back.

chris will be there anyway doing lights for the stageshows.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I really need to meet you for a pint sometime in 'real life'.

Cos my internet persona doesn't half think your internet persona is like this' date=' sometimes...

[/quote']

Classic pic. I'm only being half-serious, even thinking of going to this little soiree. Can someone give me the full sales pitch?

Classic pic. I'm only being half-serious' date=' even thinking of going to this little soiree. Can someone give me the full sales pitch?[/quote']

Obedience School-30th April 9pm-2am 7 adv/10 on door

We get the whole back room kitted out with dungeon equipment to cater to a range of different likes and kinks. There's usually 3 or 4 Dom/mes on hand to show you the ropes (as it were) plus you can play with whomever you like.

Main room is the club room. We'll have stalls with stuff on sale, 3 stageshows performed throughout the night, DJ Psydoll will be playing a mix of rock/industrial/metal (i'll let him give his music pitch).

Even if you're not into the scene, the night is a lot of fun. Great accepting environment and loads of genuinely interesting people to meet.