aberdeen-music

Skin Removal (WARNING-contains potentially upsetting images)

seriously? my septum was my worst piercing to get done (i have 12' date=' and i do play piercings from time to time for photo shoots). still no regrets though, because i love it.[/quote']

Hell yes.

I had both nipples, one streached to 6mm and inner conch at 4mm.

I took the nipples out bout 2 years ago. I also have a Paul Booth back piece and half way through my leg piece.

Out of them all my septum was by far the easyest, the only thing i would NEVER EVER do again is my nipples, fuckin no way.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes.

I had both nipples' date=' one streached to 6mm and inner conch at 4mm.

I took the nipples out bout 2 years ago. I also have a Paul Booth back piece and half way through my leg piece.

Out of them all my septum was by far the easyest, the only thing i would NEVER EVER do again is my nipples, fuckin no way.[/quote']

i've heard nipples are worse for guys than girls.

for the same reason you buy a million dollar painting and hang it on your wall?

Owning a painting is not the same kind of art-appreciation as turning yourself into someone else's canvas. Self-sacrifice for the sake of art' date=' you're a martyr!

Anyway, when I like a painting, I don't admire the fact that its on [i']your wall. If you want to be a walking acknowledgement of someone else's skill thats fine by me.

Ok, though I still don't think many people get tats on the basis of art. Take all those girls you know with butterflies on the their lower back, stars on their ankles and japanese writing that probably says something like 'tortoise pubes' on their shoulder.

Ok' date=' though I still don't think many people get tats on the basis of art. Take all those girls you know with butterflies on the their lower back, stars on their ankles and japanese writing that probably says something like 'tortoise pubes' on their shoulder.[/quote']

Yeah, but those people are not the same type of person who would go for the type of body modification in the first post, are they?

Also, on the subject of tattoos being art or not, is art not simply a for of expression? If some idiot can enter an art exhibition with a messy bed, who can say tattoos, no matter how shit or un-original they are, are not art?

:popcorn:

Yeah' date=' but those people are not the same type of person who would go for the type of body modification in the first post, are they?

Also, on the subject of tattoos being art or not, is art not simply a for of expression? If some idiot can enter an art exhibition with a messy bed, who can say tattoos, no matter how shit or un-original they are, are not art?

:popcorn:[/quote']

I didn't say tattoos weren't artistic and skillful. I just couldn't care for sacrificing my own physical self for the sake of someone else's display of talent.

And why wouldn't yer typical tattoo indulgers get this 'scarification'? It starts off fresh, new and exciting but can surely only expand to the masses?

No biggie man - Just anotha fad, like scalectrix!