aberdeen-music

Guitarist looking for metal band

diablo

• 4 weeks later...

sounds good

well, im in souls of the sinister (singer/lead geetarist) but the drummer and i are also intrested in forming a black/death/and grind core metal band under the name of "Mortuary". ive got 4 songs written (track titles are as follows: Self Dismemberment, Disembowelment Of A Decomposing Corpse, Obliteration Of Christ and Impaling Mortification) enough for a demo. and i am going to be the singer/guitarist. u intrested in being 2nd guitarist? and do you no any bassists that would be keen?

wb

Guy

well' date=' im in souls of the sinister (singer/lead geetarist) but the drummer and i are also intrested in forming a black/death/and grind core metal band under the name of "Mortuary". ive got 4 songs written (track titles are as follows: Self Dismemberment, Disembowelment Of A Decomposing Corpse, Obliteration Of Christ and Impaling Mortification) enough for a demo. and i am going to be the singer/guitarist. u intrested in being 2nd guitarist? and do you no any bassists that would be keen?

wb

Guy[/quote']

World-class song titles!!!!!

Got a demo I could listen to????

DZL

hey its steve' date=' drummer from mortuary

nah no demo as of yet but one should come around sometime soon after may (i have exams you see...), do you play bass?

thanks for interest folks :up:[/quote']

Yeah and guitar, but I think I'm a good bit out your age range o_O

Good luck with the band.

DZL