aberdeen-music

Worst place youve ever woken up?

rowan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hon Jonda

I remember once going on the piss in a town in france and ending up in andorra beside a mcdonalds where i was subsequently arrested for public disorder

turns out my mates had dropped me there after deciding to drive to italy via spain because i was snoring

Guest Tam o' Shantie

on the street x 2

on the sofa of a person i had never met before's house (first words to her - "who are you?")

in a fucking idiot's bed

i also hate it when i pass out on the sofa and have to undress at 7am and go to my freezing cold bed, but it's not as bad as passing out on the streets

and generally sleeping in shit places at parties, ie slouched against a wall or something. fucking hate that

Guest Bob Double Jack

2 contenders:

outside baker oil tools in bridge of don on a grass verge (i only found out a week later from my neighbour, who found me)

in the toilets in a pub, once it had closed.

on the street x 2

on the sofa of a person i had never met before's house (first words to her - "who are you?")

in a fucking idiot's bed

i also hate it when i pass out on the sofa and have to undress at 7am and go to my freezing cold bed' date=' but it's not as bad as passing out on the streets

and generally sleeping in shit places at parties, ie slouched against a wall or something. fucking hate that[/quote']

Didn't you once sleep outside a petrol station...?

up a tree was quite a bad place to wake up, comfy as hell until i looked down

or on union grove, in someone's garden after a moshulu staff party.

also waking up on belmont street in a doorway while there's a big fight taking place yards from where i'm sleeping is quite annoying.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

In bed with an absolute munter, at least it was her place so I could bolt. This has happened too many times, resulting in playing "Beast in my bed" by the FU's when I make it home out of harm's way.