aberdeen-music

Could you eat your height in Subway?

Kai

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm TOTALLY up for this. deffo'...it'll take me a whole fucking day but ireckon i get the right stuff in that sandwich and i'll be SET.

is subway offering a prize for this? they should do...

and vice does rock and incredible amount. i really want to try salvia divinorum..spelling?..but everywhere one-line selling it involves shipping from the states...i have NO TIME for that kind of shenanigans. on another note..buck 65 is in this weeks kerrang...what the fuck????? plus a pointless cover article on fucking guns and roses..nothing we didn't know before..''they had the whole world and blew it''...not exactly an exclusive..but vice rocks so much it feels wrong..like i should at least give the guy behind the counter 50...i'm considering getting a subscription or something...

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

i'm TOTALLY up for this. deffo'...it'll take me a whole fucking day but ireckon i get the right stuff in that sandwich and i'll be SET.

is subway offering a prize for this? they should do...

and vice does rock and incredible amount. i really want to try salvia divinorum..spelling?..but everywhere one-line selling it involves shipping from the states...i have NO TIME for that kind of shenanigans. vice rocks so much it feels wrong..like i should at least give the guy behind the counter 50...i'm considering getting a subscription or something...

You can't get it here?? Are you sure? I remember an ex telling me about it at new year but then he lives in Worcester and not here. At 25 a pop I'm dubious but it does sound wicked. Maybe we should just check out some 2CI instead. I'm certain you can get it from here.

• 1 year later...

I remember Kai chuntering about this one day about a year back, but I don't think it ever actually happened - I've never had a subway but I'll have a go at 5'7 worth. Though i generally fill up on two bits of toast, hence my skeletal appearance. In fact that reminds me I haven't eaten since thursday...

• 9 months later...

just found this thread... GENIOUS! i think it would be too easy in 1 day though... 2 footlongs for breakfast, lunch and dinner, piece of piss.

now doing it in one sitting... i'd be up for trying if anyone is stupid enough.