aberdeen-music

Element just been recording new stuff.

Hog

Guest Savant
dont pat ourselves on the back just yet. we only have the very basics of those songs.. we need to work more...

on a second note i need to find a soloing sound but i cant seem to get it... i hate new technology

Pun intended?

dont pat ourselves on the back just yet. we only have the very basics of those songs.. we need to work more...

I know that, Im not patting any backs, its not like this stuff will be ready in 5 years times, guitars should be laid down in the next week or 2. Then Tony whacks vocals down (2-3 hours), then Hog compresses/masters/pisses around with it (a weekend)

Regarding bass sounds, dunno, I liked your original solo sound but maybe you dont.

on a second note i need to find a soloing sound but i cant seem to get it... i hate new technology

Surprise surprise, always got to be a negative sod when things are going really nicely!! Wish just for once you would show a little enthusiasm about things!

so what my glass is always half empty.. that doesent mean i hate the drink...

i have 2 chest freezers full of enthusiasm... is just that some peeps put down the first brick and they cheer because the house is almost finished....

and i am not pessimistic i am realistic, deal with the matters at hand and cheer once the work is done and is beautyful, which it will be

hog i will need to get a decent sound for that solo and you are just the man... so when are we gonna do that tune reworking session? i have next week off so give me a shout

i have 2 chest freezers full of enthusiasm... is just that some peeps put down the first brick and they cheer because the house is almost finished....

and i am not pessimistic i am realistic' date=' deal with the matters at hand and cheer once the work is done and is beautyful, which it will be

hog i will need to get a decent sound for that solo and you are just the man... so when are we gonna do that tune reworking session? i have next week off so give me a shout[/quote']

Can do Wednesday or Thursday man. We can spend some time getting a nice bass sound that you are happy with. Should be ace.:up:

and i am not pessimistic i am realistic' date=' deal with the matters at hand and cheer once the work is done and is beautyful, which it will be

hog i will need to get a decent sound for that solo and you are just the man... so when are we gonna do that tune reworking session? i have next week off so give me a shout[/quote']

How is Wednesday Mike?