aberdeen-music

Panic! at the Disco

timson

Anyone heard of this band?

My girl got me into them. I think they are quite new. They sound weird but their dance element creates something a bit different from what I usually listen to, only like a few of there songs though, some are like "what the f*ck"

what you guys think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are just My Chemical Romance II (which is not a good thing)' date=' in my opinion. Of course i'm sure they are nice enough people and talented musicians and all that.[/quote']

id say the vocals are not unlike gerard ways. . . .

but the instuments seem to have a pop-punk thing goin. MCR kindsa have harder sounds? tho ive only heard im not ok . . . .and i hated it alot

guys, they are nothing like fall out boy. if you only restrict yourself to listening to the single, then i might forgive the errors in your judgement.

having siad that, i think they are pretty lame apart from the interesting song titles and the smart lyrics.

The only reason they get compared to FOB is because FOB whored them out a lot and the singer has high vocal range but it goes deeper as well which i think the FOB singer fails to do a lot.

Panic have much more dynamics in their songs and are much more techno/dancy.

The only reason they get compared to FOB is because FOB whored them out a lot and the singer has high vocal range but it goes deeper as well which i think the FOB singer fails to do a lot.

Panic have much more dynamics in their songs and are much more techno/dancy.

No. They're compared because they sound almost identical.

I would rather smear my testicles in dog food and dangle them over a Peruvian river filled with piranas while peeing into it as those strange little fish swim up my piss and into my urethra before blowing up in a spikey ball to the size of apples, causing me to lose my genitalia than listen to Panic! At The Disco. Or Fall Out Boy, for that matter.

And yes, I'm sure they aren't talented musicians; rather band-wagon jumpers who write music for emotionally (and aurally) retarded teenagers.

I would rather smear my testicles in dog food and dangle them over a Peruvian river filled with piranas while peeing into it as those strange little fish swim up my piss and into my urethra before blowing up in a spikey ball to the size of apples' date=' causing me to lose my genitalia than listen to Panic! At The Disco. Or Fall Out Boy, for that matter.

And yes, I'm sure they aren't talented musicians; rather band-wagon jumpers who write music for emotionally (and aurally) retarded teenagers.[/quote']

why do we always have to be so "my taste in music is so much better than yours"....

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Reasons that Panic at the disco are shit

- their music is the ultimate cash in on today's lamest fads: mall emo and ironic disco rock/retro synthesiser infatuation

-what ryan said. their lyrics are so corny that i actually went red with embarassment when i heard that line.

-again, the music. not only is it perfectly in tune with todays lamest and biggest fads of popular music, but it's dad rock for teenagers. the dullest, safest, most middle of the road pish around.

-even their name sucks. i despise this appalling fad of whack punctuation. by adding a ! to your name, you suddenly attain shocking ironic retro credibility.