• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How nae?

every one should be metal.

(sorry mate' date=' i have never heard you guys)[/quote']

www.myspace.com/secondthoughtrock

*expects slagging*

and i dunno, paul jus gave us tickets...we've sold a good few already like. we're on last at this gig i think, dunno about the running order for sure yet. Who's taking what gear with them? i'd say you cud use my bass amp but its like 93% ready to be chucked....

a gigs a gig. s'pecially when your in S.O.M and " no-one takes you seriously"

fuck that shit, S.O.M rule and you all know it.

(edit : :rockon:

:popcorn:

:up:

:swearing::band::cheers::woohoo::guns::headbang::devil: )

(edit again "toilet paper rulez" )

(double edit, element 106 are my new favourite band.... mutha licka)

remember your umbrellas, in case its raining..... so you can smoke outside)

Guest Fright Night

i think hes quoting Family Guy

you knowm cos you said DY-NO-MITE!

anyway so what time are the doors for this fucking gig?

yous should play that new song, you know, that Blame one, yeh thats an ace song.

Ha i got that night off work so I can gooooo yaaaay. Abdysma are pretty good in my opinion, for this only being their..*calculates* 3rd gig, 2nd if you count "official" ones. Yar college night out that night too.....yaaaayyyy I love getting time off work and being paid for it ha ha ha ha:up:

Pretty funny that Abdysma have been trying to get a hold of one of you guys to arrange a gig, then you two are playing on the same night purely out of coincedence!

i think hes quoting Family Guy

you knowm cos you said DY-NO-MITE!

anyway so what time are the doors for this fucking gig?

yous should play that new song' date=' you know, that Blame one, yeh thats an ace song.[/quote']

the doors open at 7 but from experience at kef the doors may be held because we played there with livez expired and the haze and things ran a ten minutes or so over. Not a big deal though should be cool anyway.

Ha i got that night off work so I can gooooo yaaaay. Abdysma are pretty good in my opinion' date=' for this only being their..*calculates* 3rd gig, 2nd if you count "official" ones. Yar college night out that night too.....yaaaayyyy I love getting time off work and being paid for it ha ha ha ha:up:

Pretty funny that Abdysma have been trying to get a hold of one of you guys to arrange a gig, then you two are playing on the same night purely out of coincedence![/quote']

May have to lick your face like!!!! :gringo:

when is the gig man is it this friday

not this friday but the next

my mate james morrison is the drummer for livez expired do u like them

Hell yeah we got on real well with those guys' date=' james was really receptive and approachable and so was bob, there guitarist. Damn that guys got some skills! They also have some really great tunes. If you ever see James again tell him we'd definintly be interested in setting up a gig again out in Stonehaven sometime. He can get me at [email']sponge_bean@hotmail.com or www.myspace.com/blackmatteraberdeen.