aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

angie

happy birthday captain. would have dropped u a text but i'm not sure whether u've got a new number yet!

have a great one

much love

spoons

/x

I pretty sure it's an 0800 number that costs about 1.50 a minute......I mean, happy birthday mate! See you later this evening! I have a card and everything!:partyboy:

...except myself who was once again working and missed all the fun and cake.... i bet there was cake wasn't there.... work makes baby jesus cry.

Glad you had a good day bro, see you thursday for a turned down jam by the fireplace with added slippers.

x

...except myself who was once again working and missed all the fun and cake.... i bet there was cake wasn't there.... work makes baby jesus cry.

Glad you had a good day bro' date=' see you thursday for a turned down jam by the fireplace with added slippers.

x[/quote']

There was indeed cake. It was very nice. I'd say I saved you a bit, only I didn't... sorry d00d. See you on Thursday, I'd better get me Zimmer on the go...

There was indeed cake. It was very nice. I'd say I saved you a bit' date=' only I didn't... sorry d00d. See you on Thursday, I'd better get me Zimmer on the go...[/quote']

The cake was off the hook! And as for the zimmer, better make that two....Thursday isn't so far away.....

Len