aberdeen-music

Aphex Twin in Glasgow

bryn

according to triptych, that show is almost sold out even tho its soo expensive

here's a novel idea - support the triptych goings on in aberdeen the more people attend here every year the better the line up. last year 8% of the turnout was in aberdeen, let try for 10% this year.

for you aphex money you can take in three shows, including of course

our show Magnetaphone (4ad) featuring Sonic Boom (of Spaceman 3 fame) & King Creosote PLUS PLUS Schneider TM PLUS Gravenhurst (warp) + dj sonic boom + dj miso

imp

according to triptych' date=' that show is almost sold out even tho its soo expensive

here's a novel idea - support the triptych goings on in aberdeen the more people attend here every year the better the line up. last year 8% of the turnout was in aberdeen, let try for 10% this year.

[/quote']

got to agree with chili here - i always make a point of attending the aberdeen shows even if it does mean missing out on gigs like the Aphex twin one above - and, believe me, this is a BIG miss for me after 15 years of listening to AT and obsessivly purchasing all the releases by Aphex Twin, Caustic Window, AFX, Polygon Window, The Dice Man and a million other pseudonyms by him.

Try to keep it local - we need to show the shows up here are supported so that we get bigger and better shows from Triptych in the future!

• 1 month later...