aberdeen-music

Who.....

Alkaline

iron and wine' date=' schmiron and wine!

postal service, schmostal service!

you guys should be listening to some manly music![/quote']

What, like Obituary and the other sorts of thrash and death metal i listen to. Its called a broad sense of musical appreciation...

haha' date=' I love it when people take things seriously! I can just picture people reading my post and quickly putting on Slayer, to assure themselves of their manliness.[/quote']

Haha, i'm happy sticking to my Death Cab for just now. As for winding up people on the internet, you're either bored or feeble minded :up:

Guest five years
yes' date=' i'm the plug...[/quote']

do you ever say anything worthwhile?

other classics include: "does my guitar look good?"

you total wanker.

do you ever say anything worthwhile?

other classics include: "does my guitar look good?"

you total wanker.

woa, that's a bit harsh.

what is it about metal fans who can't take a joke and get all aggressive? must be all that manly heavy music raising their testosterone levels to bursting so they have to call someone a wanker every day to keep it down.

surely the most manly of manly music is ted nugent.

woa' date=' that's a bit harsh.

what is it about metal fans who can't take a joke and get all aggressive? must be all that manly heavy music raising their testosterone levels to bursting so they have to call someone a wanker every day to keep it down.

surely the most manly of manly music is ted nugent.[/quote']

Teds the man loike. He shoots animals annahinloike fir fun in stuff. he hiz big guns anna! He's proper metal loike min... Metal!

All that penetrating animals with phallic items.... how much more gay can you get?

Well' date=' I suppose there is Manowar.......

[img']http://www.upseros.com/wallpapers/act1/musica/manowar/001.jpg

That is tooooo scary! I suppose if you aspire to look like that then a sense of humour will unquestionably be tatties!

Brilliant... Metals not a joke at all eh? (controversial)

"sword, axes, death and destuction, myths and power without a shower! We men of metal ride your way and will make humans fear and be afraid with the power of our words, chords posturing and stuff"

That is tooooo scary! I suppose if you aspire to look like that then a sense of humour will unquestionably be tatties!

Brilliant... Metals not a joke at all eh? (controversial)

"sword' date=' axes, death and destuction, myths and power without a shower! We men of metal ride your way and will make humans fear and be afraid with the power of our words, chords posturing and stuff"[/quote']

no it's deathly serious:

B000005RF7.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif