aberdeen-music

New KENETIC song for download

*rae*

In preparation for going into the studio. we decided to put up one of the songs we made a demo of last year so you have an idea of the material to expect from us within the next few months. all of the songs on the site will not be available once we begin recording so we have made dawn unto your own day, available for download until then.

kenetic

http://www.myspace.com/keneticmusic

Been on my iPod for a while :p

Its a fucking ace song, love the bit with the double bass in the drums, i think the vocals go something like 'i feel poised and ready' or something.

Ace band.

Edit: I think the vocals actually 'life through death, i feel born through heaven here' or something.

Its a fucking ace song' date=' love the bit with the double bass in the drums, i think the vocals go something like 'i feel poised and ready' or something.

Ace band.

Edit: I think the vocals actually 'life through death, i feel born through heaven here' or something.[/quote']

Ok ignore everything i have said because i was thinking about the song 'Till the End'. I have the names mixed up on my iPod.

Its a fucking ace song' date=' love the bit with the double bass in the drums, i think the vocals go something like 'i feel poised and ready' or something.

Ace band.

Edit: I think the vocals actually 'life through death, i feel born through heaven here' or something.[/quote']

Thought you were more of a 'Love Carries On' fan?