aberdeen-music

Old Toys

UFB

I have a heap of old Transformers' date=' M.A.S.K and Thunderbird toys, just wondering if anyone knew of any shops that would take them off my hands for a reasonable price, and in or around Aberdeen.

Cheers Steve.[/quote']

i'll take the transformer off your hands, thank youuuuuu.

Master system my god ain't heard that name in a while, i have loads of old games, and mega drive games, with the converter to play master system games on the mega drive and i also have the console floating about aswell, at least i think i do, i am going of memorys about 4 years old here.

i've got a master system 1 with card input. anyone have any games they dont need anymore!! :):):)

never ever had any card games for it.. alwayus cartdige. used to get em for about a fiver down at What everyone wants!!

was that the one that had a built in game called alex the kid (or something like that) and he did rock paper scissors against enemies?

They arent worth anything yet, hold on to them for another 20 years and then try to sell them.

Though, the antiques shop in the Adelphi sells toys from the 70s and 80s (i often recognise things I used to have) you could take them there but you wont get much for them. Ebay's probably a better plan. Geeks and Fanboys are quite easy to seperate from their money :up: