aberdeen-music

Myspace

Guest Neubeatz

Guest Neubeatz

Why dont we have a speshul forum for posting our myspace links, instead of the "feedback" forum,

Or why dont we just change the name of the feedback forum to "myspace links",

2ps' worth.........

The feedback forum is for posting feedback on people's music among other things. Unfortunately (in my opinion anyway), the fashion of the moment is to host your music on the likes of myspace.com. Therefore people are quite within their rights to post links to their myspace site(s) just as they are to post links to other web sites that host their music.

I have no intention of creating a dedicated forum to cater for links to a specific music hosting web site be it myspace.com or otherwise.

Guest Neubeatz

Thanks for the reply Neil. :up:

What I think is that omd's are ten a penny, they cant function without content providers, myspace aint really that exclusive, monopolies are bad. spread it around :up:

notom.jpg

TOM: YOU'RE NOT OUR FRIEND!

...after selling the site to Rupert Murdock only to be exploited as he will want the 326,000,000 he paid for the site back, and pray tell how he will do that without exploiting ALL the members. If new to myspace and still don't know the scrore, now you do REMOVE TOM NOW you look kind of silly to thoose who know the score....or whatever!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...