aberdeen-music

Im looking for Web Designers/Digital Artists/Movie/photographers

CAC

Hi Folks,

Ive really been looking for creative people in Aberdeen but am finding it very hard to find any of the people Im looking for. Ive asked loads of people and have been given various tel numbers which have amounted to nothing. I m hoping that its just a case of me not being as connected in teh city as I once was.

Of course I have called various designer companie but the prces are way to high and the designers are less than impressive to be honest.

Im really looking for young/passionate/cuuting edge/full of ideas type people who dont nescessarily have any commercial experience and Im looking for people of all levels it doesnt have to be seasoned pros. It might be someone whos a bit of a dab hand with Photoshop, or a guy who has a passion for shooting loads of DVD film

if you or you know anyone who might fit the bill then I would love to hear from you.

COme on what have you got to lose.....press that PM button

Cheers

:)

There would be various projects and the people would work on a freelance basis (to start with) Its not a hobby thing and these projects would end up being commercial entities. For example I was offered to film and write the music for a recent X Box ad but I didnt know anyone who could help me withteh filming in Aberdeen which was incredibly frustrating but I managed the music ok. The work is there I just need to find some creative types and they dont have to be genius material at all.

I cant work with commercial companies in Aberdeen for a number of reasons but mostly due to a conflict of interests. Im certain there are talented people in Aberdeen I just need to find them.

so where are you ?

I'll be honest because im wasted, your grammar and spelling is appauling, should you be a professional outfit.

I'd be quite happy to help you out, should you be looking for someone proficient in photoshop, contact me through E-mail/PM/MSN, all available on here. Although I would be intrested in hearing a bit more about who you are and what exactly you do.

pm'd ya

who cares about grammar and puncuation as long as you can read whats being said........

i hate it when people dont actually read what is written just pick up on bad grammar and no puncuation.....THIS AINT an english lesson KEN :)

(ideas people dont need to spell they come up with the idea and get spellers to spell what they cant) ;)

There would be various projects and the people would work on a freelance basis (to start with) Its not a hobby thing and these projects would end up being commercial entities. For example I was offered to film and write the music for a recent X Box ad but I didnt know anyone who could help me withteh filming in Aberdeen which was incredibly frustrating but I managed the music ok. The work is there I just need to find some creative types and they dont have to be genius material at all.

I cant work with commercial companies in Aberdeen for a number of reasons but mostly due to a conflict of interests. Im certain there are talented people in Aberdeen I just need to find them.

so where are you ?

I waste a lot of my not-really-free time dabbling in audio production and graphic design....if there was some purpose to it all perhaps my other half would appreciate it a bit more. Let us know if you're interested...

Here I am! Whats this all about like?

If you need some writing material and help with making tea/joints I'm yer boy like. I have no talent what-so-ever in all the fields you require people in, but I can write a plethra o' shite in a short time and I'm widely reputed as innovate and dynamic, not to mention lazy, aggresive, and short-sighted.

what are you actually looking for? have you a project in mind? are you looking for employees' date=' or to contract someone to do some work for you, or someone to work with you on a hobby/endeavour/startup ??

i've seen good work come out of [url']http://www.cynosure.co.uk, certainly beats IFB.

it certainly does :

"The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

Guest scott cs.
scott from constant static is amazing with photoshop...

well, i'm alright.

i'd like to hear abit more about what is actually happening, it seems abit dodge.

would we get paid or some kind of credit?

hmmm....

yeah apologies about my arsey drunk post, i think i was just dubious as you hadn't mentioned what this project was actually about, would be keen to stretch the photoshop muscles again, but i'm not putting my name down before i hear a bit more as to what this is all about.

Cheers x

I did TV Operations and Production at college for 2 years but haven't done anything since mostly because I too can never find anybody who wants to do anything.

Wait...does this mean you encountered the scary curly haired woman who's name I've completely forgotten...Gillian or something?

I seem to remeber passing some sort of video unit somehow, despite being drunk more of the time :\

Wait...does this mean you encountered the scary curly haired woman who's name I've completely forgotten...Gillian or something?

I seem to remeber passing some sort of video unit somehow' date=' despite being drunk more of the time :\[/quote']

Yeah I know Gillian, she can be really scary but I always got on fine with her.

Thanks all for your responses Im very encouraged (except for the guy that measures inteligence by grammar/spelling). I will be contacting all of you to hopefully arrange meetings for a more in depth chat.

I have a feeling there talented and creative individuals in this city and I suspect its a question of motivation.

Cheers