aberdeen-music

More bands for TITP 2006

Rob

and expect Paul Weller' date=' Editors, Eels, The Kooks, Pharrell Williams, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and The Go! Team to be announced sometime later[/quote']

ooh i love when oxegen announce ace bands, you know there gonna be announced for T aswell, charlatans headlining the king tuts on the saturday, def would see them before rhcp, i reckon paul weller will headline the nme stage on the sat nite tho

why do the charlatans always seem to be playing at t in the park? and why are they always playing quite high up the bill? does anyone actually like them anymore?

it's only the fourth time they've played.

I still watch them out of nostalgia and blind loyalty - that seems to happen for a few bands (eg, Oasis, etc)

They're quite high on the bill as they sell tickets I suppose - their tours usually sell out.

why do the charlatans always seem to be playing at t in the park? and why are they always playing quite high up the bill? does anyone actually like them anymore?

i really like the charlatans and feel they deserve to be high on the bill, they have alot of loyal fans and will pack the king tuts tent, theyve got a new record coming out soon i think. Cant wait to see clap your hands

Here's the line up so far for Oxygen which runs the same weekend -

Saturday (July 8 )

The Who

The Strokes

Arctic Monkeys

James Brown

Richard Ashcroft

Primal Scream

Editors

Eels

The Magic Numbers

The Go! Team