aberdeen-music

First Asahara release.

Guest Phantomsmasher

Guest Phantomsmasher

Link below leads to a preview of another completed e.p. track, the full thing should be ready within the next few days.

Click here to download.

If that doesn't work go here:

http://www.soundclick.com/asahara

The e.p. contains seven tracks of electronic noise, for fans of Whitehouse, Wolf eyes, Merzbow, Masonna, Nikudorei and perhaps even Nurse with Wound.

p.m. me if interested.

Full live show should be ready mid to late June...

Guest Phantomsmasher
yes' date=' i fully support this and would love a copy mate.good job my friend.[/quote']

Cool, shall you be at the Broken Oath gig? If so I can have a copy for you then.

aye, but you spelt Masonna differently on here and your soundclick page, and both are wrong.

Still, I want to see what could happen of this live.

I sorted the spelling, i've seen a few differant spellings of their name so was unaware of which was right.

As I said, June should be around the time I can gig with this, still need some equipment and to actualy give it a practise run.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah' date=' sure. What artists you up for trading with??[/quote']

I have an Oskorei CDr, which is really abrasive high frequency stuff, and also the Yuppie Skullfuck/Semen Demon split CDr, which is noisy blasty stuff. I'll give you both of them for an Asahara CDr? Next Filthpact gig?

Guest Phantomsmasher

Sounds good.

Quite handy this as this is going to be a two disc kind of affair...

Original tracks on one and a disc worth of re-worked versions.

Guest Phantomsmasher
That is truly horrific...umm...i don't know what to say other than how can anyone enjoy that. It's just pointless noise. what an awful waste of a decent name.

Congrats, I was waiting for a reply of this nature.

Do you actually think I sat down and gave no thought what so ever to the possible point, purpose and structure of the sounds contained within that clip? As far as I am concerned I put effort into all three aspects of this, there is a theme believe it or not, hence it's not merely pointless noise as you liked to call it.

It is not the easiest of sounds to digest admittedly, and it's definitely not for everyone, many people do actually enjoy noise based pieces.

Regardless of this I thank you for listening.