aberdeen-music

ska tastic night

Biz

Drummonds Thursday 9th March 2006 featuring aka SKA /The Upstarts/+ 1 tbc/punky reggae DJ doors 9pm only £2.00

AKA ska are an Aberdeen based 8 piece Ska/2 Tone band covering The Specials Madness The Selecter The Beat etc they have 2 females on Saxaphones and the Dynamic Dave on Trombone

The Upstarts are a very energetic punk/ska band they have an explosive Trumpet player and are great live

+1 TBC surprise special guests to be announced on the night.

+ a braw DJ tae

Hmmmm I wonder! I suppose they are the headliners' date=' so therefore it makes sense. Why can't you find another band to fll the slot, or is it a secret...MHG making a one off comeback?[/quote']

Are they.

I was just judging by the first poster that looked nicer.

Not a big fan of cover bands but im sure it will be a laugh though.

No offence but I do feel the second poster is a really bad paint job but I am rubbish at paint job so I am not even going to try and match your efforts:).

Are they.

I was just judging by the first poster that looked nicer.

Not a big fan of cover bands but im sure it will be a laugh though.

No offence but I do feel the second poster is a really bad paint job but I am rubbish at paint job so I am not even going to try and match your efforts:).

I don't know, maybe they're not. The first poster does look a bit better. But, for a 10 minute job, I suppose the second is ok. Practice makes perfect.:up:

Guest F.A._FEEDER

cant wait!

I'm really lookin forward to this gig.

The upstarts are (in my opinion) the best original band in Aberdenn just now and i'm really lookin forward to the first chance for me to see a band that i've heard practicing and i think they sound great....Aka Ska.

The only thing that bothers me is that it's on a fuckin school night and i wont be able to get bladdered and make a complete twat of my self!!