aberdeen-music

The award winning Black Atom :-D

Joe Atom

Most Metal of Metal, Best Fudge performance and Best Live Band at this years Fudge awards.

Judging by the amount of people not clapping I'm guessing we are just TOO metal (or not shouty enough) for most of the scenesters, but let's face it, if you think you're too cool to be seen applauding widdly solos, beasting harmonies, uplifting choruses and all out metal shenanigans, then we don't want to talk to you anyway \/ And hardy-har, we won more awards than you 8)

Seriously though, thanks to all who did show their appreciation, it's you people and the people who vote who we really, really want to thank, I say it a lot but it's the fans that make this band so popular, not us, we just do what we do and if people like it then hooray! You rock. :up:

I'm expecting the backlash next year when some young band comes along and blows us away making us look like a bunch of old men in the process...

Yeah massive big up to all who did vote for us, i felt a bit silly getting up there the third time especially as we all kinda feel we have underperformed this year, but none-the-less thanks to everyone who voted, i had a brilliant night even if i cant remember most of it :p

heres to 2006 being a year of much new material, a new website and perhaps the odd mini atom :p x

So what's all this about a Mini Atom? You been out taking advantage of your fans Rass?

Fli$ would cut your and his balls off without question. He was walking fine tonight so I can only assume he has created a mini film biography of Atom using only plasticine.

Best counting out of tiny change ivver tonight by the way Rass.

He ain't heavy! He's my brother!