aberdeen-music

Pickle

sludge

imagine this.

playing pool - i pot the black but the white follows through.the opponent dosent realise that the whites away to sink so starts taking the balls out the pocket and sliding them down the table BEFORE the white sinks.in my opinion i should win the game as taking the balls out is technically conceding the game eg - placing your cue on the table.

or should the game be his because the white followed through?or should the game become void?

its a gentlemans agreement i think - but im not a fucking gentleman and i should of won that damn game!Paul knows it - ohh yes - he does.Bastard.

imagine this.

playing pool - i pot the black but the white follows through.the opponent dosent realise that the whites away to sink so starts taking the balls out the pocket and sliding them down the table BEFORE the white sinks.in my opinion i should win the game as taking the balls out is technically conceding the game eg - placing your cue on the table.

or should the game be his because the white followed through?or should the game become void?

its a gentlemans agreement i think - but im not a fucking gentleman and i should of won that damn game!Paul knows it - ohh yes - he does.Bastard.

You played a shite shot....the white would have gone in.....you lose. Simple!

Yep I'd say you won. Like you said, if he'd placed his cue on the table then that's a forfeit - as is removing balls from the pockets and placing them on the table. If he had placed his cue on the table and the cue ball was to roll along side it and end up in the pocket then that wouldn't be your fault so if he's placing balls on the table then surely the same rule should apply.

It's more a matter of principal.

If the white ball was going in, and did so, it shouldn't matter whether he was putting balls back on the table, unless of course they interfered with the line which the white ball took. You knew you were about to lose, and I think you should just take the defeat gracefully. Unless you're really shit, and needed a win.

:D

Guest tv tanned

Ahem

It is always best to wait until all the balls are dead before either racking up or lining up a shot, as that way you can be certain.

Surely you must have seen the in-off coming?

HAHAHA' date=' this is exectly the same fight as Sludge and his opponent (me) had for a good 20 minutes; so we re-played the game and I won it anyway. Even though I lost 10-7 i feel it was the most important game of the day. I also stand by my decision.[/quote']

paul.your shit.i had you where i wanted you the whole day.10 - 7.but to be fair we both played really shit.infact god damn awfull.

I think weve concluded i won the game - but could of been a gentleman and gave you it.i opted to be a prick - which i stand by 100% - oh yes.