aberdeen-music

OFFICIAL FUDGE MUSIC AWARDS thread - the party of the year!

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye min

frankly my dear I don`t give Adam. Jeezo, was that another night on tne pish?....look, I`ve called my willie a boaby since I was born, even when my pinky was called a doodaa, I called it a boaby, and now I`m older, it`s a dick, but it`s still my wee boaby.......think I`m probably going to regret posting this...ach well, fa cares, best Indie act 2006...PS...if ony o the little kicks are reading this, I reckon I can probably sort you oot wi yer well deserved fudge award...I believe it`s still in the lemon tree, it is a 32p urn from nickel and dime...but it`s got sentimental value, ken? ye`s deserve it, so get in touch, an I`ll try and get me hands on it

P.S. yas min

worth 32p??? shit fudge must be making money these days!!!!

Nah, they had to remortgage Fudge Towers and live off baked beans from Lidl for an entire year just to afford the 3 for a pound deal on the tacky vases (which were entirely in keeping with the night, and Poundlands finest, if my eye for tat is not mistaken)

frankly my dear I don`t give Adam. Jeezo' date=' was that another night on tne pish?....look, I`ve called my willie a boaby since I was born, even when my pinky was called a doodaa, I called it a boaby, and now I`m older, it`s a dick, but it`s still my wee boaby.......think I`m probably going to regret posting this...ach well, fa cares, best Indie act 2006...PS...if ony o the little kicks are reading this, I reckon I can probably sort you oot wi yer well deserved fudge award...I believe it`s still in the lemon tree, it is a 32p urn from nickel and dime...but it`s got sentimental value, ken? ye`s deserve it, so get in touch, an I`ll try and get me hands on it

P.S. yas min[/quote']

Ali Bally Bee will never sound the same to me again.

I'm proud to say I'm a non-gumpy kisser.

• 7 months later...