aberdeen-music

OFFICIAL FUDGE MUSIC AWARDS thread - the party of the year!

The Ghost Of Fudge

I was hardly alone in recieving attention from Joss and also... it's Joss... most girls realise that when he's mangled as he was that they shouldn't take his drunken efforts to heart' date=' he means no harm.[/quote']

I don't think that is problem.

He got a massive slap from Sophie I think. I can't remember.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't see what was going on... however' date=' I'm did tell him about Joss' antics later and as a member of this very forum he'll probably end up reading this very thread. [/quote']

He's already read it and hung his head in shame I think.

I feel that I should probably also issue a widespread apology since I can't recall anything after shouting at Joss in the street on the way to The Lemon Tree and telling him he was "full of disease".

To everyone I may have "graced" with my presence: I am sorry.

But how ace was my dress?

hey dudes

cheers for giving us the title of best indie act last night!

Really surprised and cheers to everyone who voted.

sorry we werent in attendance and hope everyone had a good nite.

the little kicks

x

You didnae win it you forfeitted to Dedalus and they forfeitted to Danny the Best Indie Act in Aberdeen.

Legend.

I thought the night was remarkable for the almost professional way that the Fudge boys conducted the ceremony. No over-running, the super-slick smoking podium , prizes that looked like they'd actually been bought, a world-beating powerpoint presentation and they even had a fanzine ready for the night. Are we entering a new era?

I have to say that the bands weren't really my cup of tea, although I did think that My Mind's Weapon were 'interesting'. I reckon Fudge Awards should always have at least one band that doesn't take themselves completely seriously though - Onion Terror would have been great in this respect.

My highlights were:

1) Noticing for the first time ever that 'Q' from Captain Toms is a giant.

2) Manfully embracing Frosty Jack, Alan Cynic and Jim ex of Dr. Drakes.

3) Hearing a bemused Biz being described as 'the hottest pimp on Aberdeen Music' by Paulscoconutass.

4) Bobby.

I spoke to you briefly and then saw you outside Priory protesting that you weren't going to wait in such a big queue. Perhaps in a slightly less gentlemanly fashion ;)

what the hell?man i cant even remember.i know i just had a chiil dog from sizzlers though.less gentlemanly manner?as in i was being a prick.god im a cheeky wee monkey.

The guy with the glassees and the feather boa was Joss' date=' Crocker. But he has no idea who you are. I'm sorry for repeatedly introducing you to Rhea and Fern even though I know you've met them before. And for licking your neck. And whatever else I did.[/quote']

holly you reminded me of myself at the fudge awards last year at about the same time.you were in good form.as was joss.im sure ill meet him again soon.

let me lick you up and down - make you real hot - let me play with your body baby - untill you say stop - let me do all of the things you want me to do - cus tonight baby - i want to get......

FREAKY WITH YOU!

lick me whenever.i dont care.you like my ear for some weird reason.yehh i think your sisters got a good idea of who i was by the end of the evening!ive got a free house next week - might have a wee gathering.your more than welcome.catch you later

crocker

x

(another level - oh yes)

I've just remembered one of the funniest moments of my night- When Dedalus won (then forfeited) best indie act' date=' about 10 folk all looked round at Chris Officer waiting for him to go up to collect the award. I pissed myself with laughter!![/quote']

i'm sure he could've collected it on dedalus' behalf and no one would have minded. though it would have been a hollow victory seeing as little kicks really won it (and thoroughly deserved to). who the hells danny?

i'm sure he could've collected it on dedalus' behalf and no one would have minded. though it would have been a hollow victory seeing as little kicks really won it (and thoroughly deserved to).

Well I could've but I didn't want to interrupt my primary mission (get wasted). Anyway Danny's probably done about as much this year as Dedalus and was a deserving winner!

:gringo: