aberdeen-music

OFFICIAL FUDGE MUSIC AWARDS thread - the party of the year!

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire, Miki and I were the quines. As we are friends of the band, we thought it sensible to accept the award. Although I don't really recall what I said, except that the folks should come to the Tunnels all-dayer on March 12th. Miki got asked to leave for making a bit of a mess with the chicken pellets. Great choice of prize, Fudge :p

smasin night ye pair a fuckin clowns!

well, I would`ve done a longer speech if I actually deserved the award, or was in a band, or could string mare than 3 words together in a sentence. heid`s awa up ma doot the day....oh ya, whoever picked up the "Best Indie Act" award fae the radiator ootside the gents toilet while I went for a pish....hope and pray nobody grasses on ye, cos Danny will find you and kill you, aswell as your mum....and that`s no lie xxx

god I had such a good night last night.....but my arse is on fire, got the mad shits fae last night, too much guiness! went for a poop, and it just come shootin oot, like a bat oot of hell!

Rachie babes...it`s Danny here, think you might`ve forgotten tae sign oot of aberdeen music, sorry, but I couldn`t reisist the wind up! yas min!

At least you've got Kelly Brook watchin o'er ye when you had your "mad shits" ;) - Rach

i remember everything up untill i left the lemontree, in the about 20 minutes between the lemontree and waiting on my bus all i remember was that amelia was there, and that she kept refusing to take my money for a taxi.

I can't remember a fucking thing. People keep on telling me things... It doesn't help at all. I've lost the whole night.

Well you kept hitting girls and pinching their asses. You slapped me across the face so I slapped you right back. I believe you also got kicked in the balls twice (not my doing although I congratulated the perpetrators) and then thrown out the Lemon Tree. Well done.

Ah you cunts. I should really have remembered to sign out of here on Danny's comp.

Gar!

Ross can I get my flower back please? If I hadn't been so bleary eyed I would have beaten you about the ears with a bottle.

Joss you scratched me all the way down my right arm and it sodding hurt. I'm pretty sure I may have slapped you for smacking my ass too... you were a gibbering mess like.

I'm still gutted John broke my urn :( It's lying in pieces somewhere in the region of Crooked Lane after he fell over whilst holding it ending up flat on his back pissing himself laughing, with my shattered urn (of dreams) lying around him.