aberdeen-music

Bands that dont deserve it

JaseyBoi

aye justin totaly thinks he desrves more respect than he gets and im like ok your songs are very catchy but they do nothing we aint heard before...its like is everyone of there songs gonna sound like queen....

why would a rock god need to get fake hair sewn into his head...(he says hes a rock god nae meh)

what a stupid reply

1.Crap use of sarcasm.

2.If you can't see why this thread is stupid' date=' then I doubt there's any point in explaining it to you.

3.Its really funny that someone who posted

[b']i like the darkness's songs, but they all seem to be complete nob-twisters

would then deem any other reply to be 'stupid.'

it isn't the most stupid thread i have seen in a while, mearly someone asking which bands they think are over rated. What is your problem with people discussing music they feel is overrated?

it isn't the most stupid thread i have seen in a while' date=' mearly someone asking which bands they think are over rated. What is your problem with people discussing music they feel is overrated?[/quote']

At no point did i say it was the MOST stupid thread, so I don't know why you've brought that up. Its not merely someone asking which bands they think are over rated, its a thread about bands that 'don't deserve it,' which is incredibly vague. The initial post actually posed the question

Anyone else got any bands out there that seem to be at the top but you have no idea why....

and to be honest, you'd have to be pretty stupid not to know that answer. Bands at the top sell records and appeal to a very large amount of people. There.

The Darkness

The Darkness

The Darkness

The Darkness

The Darkness

The Darkness

i hate the darkness and with there complete tosser attitudes i do not believe they deserve the public airing they get

Anyone else got any bands out there that seem to be at the top but you have no idea why....

I always kinda thought although the darkness were a real band before they got that massive promo push for permission to land, alot of their attitudes and pompus ways were very fake. Like the record companies moulded that bit of them to make them seem more genuine cock rock when they came on the scene. Almost as if the record companies didnt expect them to do as well and to go on to make a second album, now they're pretty lumbered having made such a deal about not being a joke band and spending the rest of their career living up to this hideous cock rock image they made thier name with.

Mind you saying that, in not convinced justin insn't a tosser anyway.