aberdeen-music

DigitalSin

the_collector

Just got on-line...

Thanx for posting us up already-- We aren't too 'cyber' sounding or insular so I'm hoping everyone can find something in here they like.. Please come and have a listen and comment, plus if you click on my link off the band site you can feed my pet java tiger!

DigitalSin

Industrial / Alternative / Experimental

http://www.myspace.com/digitalsinrecords

digitalsinrecords@yahoo.co.uk

thanks for the listen...

Hey cheers for the listen and comments.. The nin vibe is something we definitely went for- hopefully not to copy exactly but to achieve the same type of feeling you get with a nin record. The lyrics are forthcoming to other tracks and i find it hard to tell whether a track should be instrumental or not..

Many thanks again -- and stay tuned!

p

Guest Neubeatz

OK, I'll say this first, I dont normally review, I'm shit at it, but I see you guys trying something cool here :up:

Everything that takes on the clique gets a positive vote from me :up:

I dont usually ever respond to a "whyspace" post either, but you guys gave me a break so one good turn .......etc etc ;):up:

I downloaded all tunes on the page for my own collection.

Thanks for sharing the cool vibe(hard enough as it is) :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the boost,

Yeah, I have to apologise for washing up out of nowhere a little-- I've never really bothered too much with the scene or forums, though I do like to see bands when I can and so now of late ive decided to open up to hear other peoples stuff and give a little back..

Next week Ill probably be putting up some different tunes that are much more eclectic and represent another side to our music- more interludy, sad and harrowing. If you would be so good as to re-grace our humble myspace then I would appreciate any thoughts as to if there is a place for tracks like those in our sound also. Should be up after Saturday..

I'd just like to thank you both again for taking the time and posting..

Kind words

p

I'd just like to thank you both again for taking the time and posting..

Kind words

p

Show your appreciation by boostin my rep :up:

But yeah, just wanted to ask a quick Q? I never really took to NIN on first hearing them a few years ago, but if those tracks of yours are meant to be in a similar vain, I wouldn't mind giving them a spin again. Can you recommend anything? 8)

Andy

You mean the forum rep? yeah i saw that thingy.. i don't know how to use it ?(

NIN i DO know about!

As a recommendation for the most slamming tracks they have done, try 'March of the Pigs', that gets me smashing things. This is off 'The Downward Spiral'.

'The Great Below', from 'The Fragile' is the single most moving thing I've ever heard, with the lights off after a really shit night out, takes you straight down the drain..

'Piggy' from the 'Downward Spiral' has a great quirky groove and if you like that one track, i think you would like every NIN song..

For atmospheric tracks without vocals, 'The mark has been made', 'The way out is through', 'Ripe with Decay' are great tracks from 'The Fragile' and really full of atmosphere..

For an oblivion of remix drum machine insanity, get 'The Perfect Drug' which was only ever a single/EP

The sexist track they ever did in an obvious way is 'closer' from 'Downward Spiral'

...but thats open to debate i feel...

p

;)

• 3 weeks later...