aberdeen-music

First Spider-Man 3 Teaser Poster...

Guest Logan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Spiderman has a black costume at a point in the comic book series ;) I'm sure it's connected to that. I can't recall what it does *waits for Chris Robertson to explain what the black costume does* I assume it's connected to the darker side of his personality - jealousy etc etc.

i'm pretty sure from years of trying to tune chris out that the black costume was actually possessed by an alien symbiote which started to control spiderman's mind when he put it on, so he ditched it but it was then found by eddie brock who put it in on and venom.

i'm not entirely sure that's right but given that alien symbiote wouldn't be in my normal vocabulary, i'm guessing it's on the right track.

No fucking way? Venom's going to be in this film? They'd better not fuck him up.

Or else Paul will give them a nasty thumbs down.

I reckon they will do it right and this will end up being my favourite one of the three as it has a potentially cracking storyline.

Speaking of which' date=' it's really lucky Spiderman lives in New York. Aberdeen has such low level buildings, would be unfortunate if he was stuck here.[/quote']

At least he could chase the seagulls away from certain areas they dump their waste in.

Guest Logan

I'm hoping they don't go with the whole, Alien Symbiote thing.

that'd be a bit gay seeing as the movie is (somewhat) grounded in reality (yes, shut up, I know getting bitten by a radioactive spider doesn't give you spider powers, trust me, I've tried *twitch*)

Although, they've already set up the fact that MJ's now ex fiance John Jameson was an astronaut...though that was the cartoon version of Venom. Hmm, but then why is he in movie 3 if he serves no purpose?

Besides, everyone knows Wolverine made the best Venom ^_^

Wolvenom.jpg

and how can they call this GREEN Goblin?

800px-GG2.jpg

I for one can't wait until May 4th. It's gonna be the best of the lot (and perhaps the best superhero movie to date)

Spiderman_hanging.jpg