aberdeen-music

poor standards?

Guest MKII

Aye cheers for that' date=' and for giving us infamy. Just hope we dont live up to it ;)[/quote']

I'm sure you wont.

You can get revenge when I put up some of my new music later this month. ;)

maybe they just wanted to let ppl hear what they sound like??

No, no, no!

The argument here is that there is no point in putting up a hastily recorded demo of an unfinished song for general public critique if you are only going to turn round and say, "this is only our rough direction, the song is nowhere near finished - but it will be a lot better when it is... honest."

Sainsbury's don't sell products labelled with "this isn't properly cooked and half the ingredients are missing, but it will be ace when it is finished - so try it and see if you like it anyway"...

(ok that was a shit analogy, but you catch my drift! :D)

No' date=' no, no!

The argument here is that there is no point in putting up a hastily recorded demo of an unfinished song for general public critique if you are only going to turn round and say, "this is only our rough direction, the song is nowhere near finished - but it will be a lot better when it is... honest."

Sainsbury's don't sell products labelled with "this isn't properly cooked and half the ingredients are missing, but it will be ace when it is finished - so try it and see if you like it anyway"...

(ok that was a shit analogy, but you catch my drift! :D)[/quote']

Yeah they do...pasta and rice being prime examples :D

I don't understand why you listen to each other. None of you seem to like each other.

Why not listen to people who aren't in bands as to whether you are good/liked or not, as it is not always people in bands who buy your music/come to gigs, is it?

Shame you took down your songs, I am not in a band, and I would have liked to have listened to them. I have no ulterior motive to make fun of you, or put you down, which it would appear a lot of people in the world does.

Love,

Madge