aberdeen-music

march 12th all-day fundraiser at drummonds

Guest MDP

Hey, my friend fraser asked me to put up a post on this site about his fundraiser gig at drummonds. he is raising money for his gap year to go and help underprivilidged children abroad.

doors are at 3pm, door tax = 3 lineup is as follows:

nath and jamie (the doovays i think they like to be called)

sam beaton

kitchen cynics

Tears of Grace accoustic

silver reef

stayover

deBassed

seventh circle

samuri fury!

should be a good gig if im not very much mistaken :up:

He's insinuating that the guy in question has hit upon a ridiculously easy way to make lots of money at someone else's expense.

Just realised it was for a gap year.I should really read things properly. He's going to need to do more than one gig if he is trying to raise money for that.

• Upvote 1

to be honest kirk i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt atten d your show.

most people in aberdeen dont give a fuck about going to see other bands from other countries/cities

plus, stayover are playing!!

heres my tip for promoting....all local band line ups is the way to go man, predictable, safe and money making, you can make a fortune, just squeeze five bands who pull a crowd on the bill, it means you wont have to poster/flyer or anything (and people will probably enjoy 2/5 bands)!

to be honest kirk i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt atten d your show.

most people in aberdeen dont give a fuck about going to see other bands from other countries/cities

plus' date=' stayover are playing!!

heres my tip for promoting....all local band line ups is the way to go man, predictable, safe and money making, you can make a fortune, just squeeze five bands who pull a crowd on the bill, it means you wont have to poster/flyer or anything (and people will probably enjoy 2/5 bands)![/quote']

Yes, but it's not all about money making...

Okay, I understand your being sarcastic - but th people who don't do - probably just don't like that kind of music.

Personally - i think it's a great line up so I'll deffinately be at kirks gig.

Yes' date=' but it's not all about money making...

Okay, I understand your being sarcastic - but th people who don't do - probably just don't like that kind of music.

Personally - i think it's a great line up so I'll deffinately be at kirks gig.[/quote']

Gotta agree with Maxi.

Plujs I could name some of the bands that could appeal to Stayover fans.