aberdeen-music

Dido

Fluffy

Does anyone know as to when or even if dido is planning to release another album?

her web site is not upto date' date=' which dosnt help.

I hope it is not too long, i really like her music. she has such a beautiful voice.

many thanks.[/quote']

Last I heard she was taking a year or so out to write the next album, not sure she's recording yet. Dido goes down, rather surprisingly, as one of the best gigs I've ever been to, and both her albums are in my top 20 favourites. Much maligned and misundersttod, but at the end of the day a great songwriter and singer.

Cheers

Stuart

Awful' date=' awful badness. Only half a step better than M People and Lighthouse Family as music for people who don't actually like music....

Boo Dido, boo.[/quote']

M People must be one of, if not the, worst bands of all time.

Everytime I hear them I picture a mid-30's Salesman in a Mondeo humming "Sight for sore eyes".

"Vision of love, heavens above.

I feel your body like a velvet glove"

Surely the worst lyric ever.

Guest bluesxman

M People headlined the Main Stage at T in the Park one year, think it was the second one. I left and went back to my tent but unfortunately could still hear them, I ended up having to try and drown the sound out by playing my newly purchased bongo's with animal hair still visible on the skin. Some drunk guy sang Marvin Gaye songs to me in passing. Memories.....

M People must be one of' date=' if not the, worst bands of all time.

Everytime I hear them I picture a mid-30's Salesman in a Mondeo humming "Sight for sore eyes".

"Vision of love, heavens above.

I feel your body like a velvet glove"

Surely the worst lyric ever.[/quote']

Come on man, You've got to search for the hero inside yourself, come on!

Dido has become one of those popstars who decided a sideways move into a name related industry would be best for all concerned. Much the same as there is now a factory called Gareth's Gates, the woman who is the aural equivalent of a green Ford Mondeo has started a business manufacturing sex toys, called... you can see where this is going already, can't you?

Dido is so MOR that she had a hit single which used the current housing market as a metaphor for her lovelife.