aberdeen-music

Mighty Duck Promotions

ben_1903

whitegreenblack.jpg

We are a brand new shiny Promotions collective.

We aim to put on exciting line-ups of both local and touring bands. We're just getting off the ground and as you'll be able to see on the myspace - we have two gigs booked.

Heard of a great band that need a date here?

Need a gig for your band? - give us a shout, we'll consider anyone. We'll be out of the country for a month after the Along Came Man gig, but will be putting on some exciting nights afterwards eg: punk nights, metal nights, rock nights, ska nights etc etc...

Spread the word - the mighty ducks are going to rock your socks off.

www.myspace.com/mightyduckpromotions

:up:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
i hear cloud is part of your promotions company

I wouldn't say a part, seeing as I don't have anything to do with the bands that play. I'm helping them put up posters and stuff, but where the shows are held and what bands play is entirely up to them.

Here's hoping the first show is a success.

the bands will get paid VERY well!!

;)

obviously...! we have our reasons for that perticular lineup on our firsdt night, that is one of them, im sure you can guess a few others. and yes cloud will be helping postering/taking money/general other stuff non band/venue related related, and we love him for it :up:

obviously...! we have our reasons for that perticular lineup on our firsdt night' date=' that is one of them, im sure you can guess a few others. and yes cloud will be helping postering/taking money/general other stuff non band/venue related related, and we love him for it :up:[/quote']

Nowt better than knowing your strengths or weaknessesessesesses (sp)