aberdeen-music

March 12th: Punk, ska, hip-hop. All Day gig!

kirkt

I'll make an all-sexy mix CD for this.

Thinkpol will be spending the night in my humble abode' date=' 'tis been organised. Big boner raised.

Lots of love,

Amy x

P.S. I DIY'ed a flyer to make it up-to-date: [url']http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/amylovespineapple/516042196_l.jpg

Top quality editing there boys.

awesome. Sonic Boom Six are staying at mine so im glad thats all sorted :)

Guest scott cs.
I'll make an all-sexy mix CD for this.

Thinkpol will be spending the night in my humble abode' date=' 'tis been organised. Big boner raised.

Lots of love,

Amy x

P.S. I DIY'ed a flyer to make it up-to-date: [url']http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/amylovespineapple/516042196_l.jpg

Top quality editing there boys.

haha thats ace.

hopefully i can make it along for abit, work underpaid me 2 weeks wages so i'm abit skint.

Only 2 more sleeps till the gig, woop woop!!

I hope that even though we're on at 5.45 people will be up for a wee boogie?? If you can down 5 pints before we play that'll get you in the mood, plus you might be better of being wasted when we play coz it's our first show, so if we mess up then you won't remember a thing!!!!

See you all on Sunday!!!

Arrrrghhh! I just spent a couple of hrs making this cool ass comp, choosing the tracks, positioning them all precisely, cross fading sum that were in the same key and stuff......and Nero crashed!!!!! Goddaaaam! Im too pist off to do another one now...:down:

Oh, By the way did any1 come into my flat last night, eat dans pizza and fill his pockets with rocks? It wasnt me, i just poured water all over myself then passed out..

Now I dried out I better go back to bed and get sum sleep so I can stay awake for the gig!!! Ol,:punk:

..and sober up perhaps,

KIrk, we finished recording last night so u want us down earlier 2day?

Steve

Arrrrghhh! I just spent a couple of hrs making this cool ass comp' date=' choosing the tracks, positioning them all precisely, cross fading sum that were in the same key and stuff......and Nero crashed!!!!! Goddaaaam! Im too pist off to do another one now...:down:

Oh, By the way did any1 come into my flat last night, eat dans pizza and fill his pockets with rocks? It wasnt me, i just poured water all over myself then passed out..

Now I dried out I better go back to bed and get sum sleep so I can stay awake for the gig!!! Ol,:punk:

..and sober up perhaps,

KIrk, we finished recording last night so u want us down earlier 2day?

Steve[/quote']

Please Steve. State of Affairs have pulled out cos their snowed in. Please everyone come to this!

Yeah, spoke to Kirk and all the bands should be fine, think SB6 are just at the Tunnels now, Thinkpol and them were playin Abroath last night so theyd have no bother..

So anyway, the snows not even lyin in town centre at all so if ure not snowed in there are NO EXCUSES! :headbang:

But seriously this will be an excellent gig, please come down and show GFN? and the bands ure support!

Thank you all kindly (Due South baby..)

Steve

Yeah' date=' spoke to Kirk and all the bands should be fine, think SB6 are just at the Tunnels now, Thinkpol and them were playin Abroath last night so theyd have no bother..

So anyway, the snows not even lyin in town centre at all so if ure not snowed in there are NO EXCUSES! :headbang:

But seriously this will be an excellent gig, please come down and show GFN? and the bands ure support!

Thank you all kindly (Due South baby..)

Steve

What the hell the show is JUST laying it's not even a problem for the raods just now and ALL buses are running.

People can be wusses.