aberdeen-music

March 12th: Punk, ska, hip-hop. All Day gig!

kirkt

yeah it sucks. they'll probably be back in summer though.

if anyone can help by giving thinkpol a place to crash it would be awesome and ill let you in free :)

EDIT: No actually don't, I'm going to be at Dead Fest in Edinburgh. Stab might do it a pint or two are thrown in though.

I'm currently seeing what to do about the 5-10 shift I've been put on ze rota for at Bassment but I think I'll just miss Dead Fest and catch the end of this after cookery excitement.

Sadly but not sadly I guess, save some money and still hopefully see Thinkpol and Sonic Boom Six. And skelp Kirk for dissing me last Wed ;)

I'm currently seeing what to do about the 5-10 shift I've been put on ze rota for at Bassment but I think I'll just miss Dead Fest and catch the end of this after cookery excitement.

Sadly but not sadly I guess' date=' save some money and still hopefully see Thinkpol and Sonic Boom Six. And skelp Kirk for dissing me last Wed ;)[/quote']

i wasnt dissing you :p

oh yeah sorry for not making it to moshulu in the end...was a struggle enough getting a taxi home after 11!

haha i wasnt wearing a hat on wednesday though :p

oh yeah there will be a swap box available on the door at this gig so make yer own mix-tape or CD and you'll get someone elses in return...come on' date=' it's fun :)[/quote']

My CD has been made, so if anyone wants to hear what crap I've been listening to lately lets do swapsies!!