aberdeen-music

Horse the Band, The Final Sigh, Butchers of Bakersfield etc

kirkt

I was talking about their crowd rather than the band themselves' date=' and in general about the double standards that are fairly plain to see between types of music.[/quote']

don't worry about it, you're bang on :)

it amuses me to sit back and watch people pretend that they can't see the double standards and hypocrisy though.

I learned how to change people's quotes!

Less time evolving (painfully slowly mind), more time drumming pal. Anyway, all the other babies at the creche here have just got shellsuit nappies so arguing on the internet's one of the few sources of amusement.

Thurisaz, that's fair enough, maybe it was a shit example.

Anyways back to the gig...

I still don't really enjoy Flood Of Red, nothing really that interesting going on in my eyes but they seemed to be having fun as did the audience down the front so that's the point innit?

The Final Sigh were hit and miss. I liked two of the songs but the rest just kinda mashed together for me and the singing vocals that popped up in a couple of songs were kinda horrible. Mislaid my free CD they gave me for the moment so I'll have to find that and listen to them recorded and see fit likey.

HORSE The Band were as good as I'd hoped. The banter maybe went on for a bit too long at times but the selection of songs they played and the energy that went into it more than made up for it.

Shame I sat on my arse in Bassment too long and missed the first two acts but seems like very good value for money to me if you saw all five bands...

nah, I just think hes Scorge. I think you're ace however, cos you're so damn pretty.

Also, why does it mean hes "sucking up" by agreeing with me. Surely thats as bad as the argument Scorge makes when he says that anybody who likes My Minds Weapon and is of the sexual orientation that means they like men is obviously part of the "wet-knicker brigade".

Keep me out of your fucking stupid feuds.

EDIT: I just noticed that by Scorging agreeing with me, its not even something he can agree or disagree on, it was a statement of fact.....Filthpact dont play gigs like that (with largely mixed bills of local bands) and we are twats.