Yes - Yes / The Yes Album

The Prodigy - Experience / Music for the Jilted Generaton

Queen - Queen I / Sheer heart attack

Tea Party - Splendor Solis

Cream - Disraeli Gears

All great forgotten albums from my youth which I now own in smaller CD form :D

The Prodigy - Experience / Music for the Jilted Generaton

All great forgotten albums from my youth which I now own in smaller CD form :D

Im having a similar revival of those two. A sound thats still way ahead of its time.

Reminds me of feeling overly happy and de-hydrated in the Hoochi on Windmill Brae. Now Moshulu.

Im having a similar revival of those two. A sound thats still way ahead of its time.

Reminds me of feeling overly happy and de-hydrated in the Hoochi on Windmill Brae. Now Moshulu.

I really hated Experience at the time, probably due to the song "out of space"....but the rest of the album is amazing, and I agree, very ahead of its time if you consider the rest of what was happening in "rave" at the time (something I stayed well the fuck away from...) 'Horns of Jericho' sounds awesome through the moorings PA :D

Man in me avatar is a bit of a genius...even if he doesn't half like bragging about it aswell! :)

I really hated Experience at the time' date=' probably due to the song "out of space"....but the rest of the album is amazing, and I agree, very ahead of its time if you consider the rest of what was happening in "rave" at the time (something I stayed well the fuck away from...) 'Horns of Jericho' sounds awesome through the moorings PA :D

Man in me avatar is a bit of a genius...even if he doesn't half like bragging about it aswell! :)[/quote']

Aye I detested the rave scene too (very fake), but I loved the early Prodigy stuff cos theres something furiously demented about it, that just refuses to date.

He might be a genius but his bird is dork!

mansun - six

fucking timeless, and an album that everytime you listen you hear somethign new

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hot snakes - automatic midnight

fuck me with a brick please

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oceansize -efflorescence

fucking masterpiece

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aereogramme - a story in white

• Upvote 1

Guest bluesxman
I really hated Experience at the time' date=' probably due to the song "out of space"....but the rest of the album is amazing, and I agree, very ahead of its time if you consider the rest of what was happening in "rave" at the time (something I stayed well the fuck away from...) 'Horns of Jericho' sounds awesome through the moorings PA :D

Man in me avatar is a bit of a genius...even if he doesn't half like bragging about it aswell! :)[/quote']

Out Of Space is a great tune! Charly was the real villain of the piece!